This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. See our disclosure for more details.
Who doesn’t love more ideas for easy Thanksgiving Table Settings? I can’t be the only one who has signed up to do the family Thanksgiving table setting and then spent hours on Pinterest looking for easy and rather doable ideas. Am I? Have you been there too? Well, if you are looking to source everything we got to create these Thanksgiving decorations you are in the right place. If you want to check out our other posts on Thanksgiving Tablescapes on a budget look here and here. Otherwise, let’s get right to it shall we?
Easy Thanksgiving Table Setting no. 1 – Formal Look
This look was SO EASY to put together, especially since most of what you see was found in our china cabinet, linen drawer and refrigerator! As always, we have sourced everything you need to completely recreate this entire look. Scroll down below the pictures to find all the links.
- Table Cloth – Ours is an old favorite, but here and here is a similar one.
- Rustic wood tray – again this was something we acquired a long time ago. You can find similar pieces here and here.
- Magnolias – Found them here at Walmart.
- Ferns and Greenery – Found these at Walmart.
- Clementines and Apples – Found at your local grocery store.
- Gold Chargers – We originally bought them at Hobby Lobby, but these from Amazon would give a nice sparkle.
- Gold Rimmed China – From my grandmother’s China Set. Close to the real deal found here on Amazon. Here’s the less expensive and disposable option.
- Glass Stemware – Our Goblets have been in the family for years. This is a similar and beautiful option.
- Fall Floral Napkins – Love these napkins from Walmart.
Easy Thanksgiving Table Setting no. 2 – Simple and Rustic
In all honesty, this was the hardest tablescape we have done yet. After several attempts, it finally all came together with some surprising items. Here’s to creative thinking and budget friendly! Scroll down below the pictures to find our sources for everything pictured here.
- Neutral Cotton Tablecloth – Better Homes and Gardens found here.
- Black and White Buffalo Check Table Runner – Another good Hobby Lobby find.
- Rustic Wood Centerpiece – A surprising find from At Home.
- Plastic Pumpkin – This one is a few years old, you can find them just about anywhere but here is a great one.
- Greenery – This was our most creative idea yet, best of all it’s under $3.00. Look here.
- Woven Placemat Chargers – Our are old, but similar ones here.
- White Plates – We used our fine china for the picture but you can also use these.
- Glass Stemware – Found these on Amazon.
- Fall Floral Pics for each place setting – Hobby Lobby coming in clutch again.
Hopefully this has given you some easy ideas for your Thanksgiving Table Setting. Good luck decorating and Happy Holidays from Pineapple Outfitter. – xo